Personal loan is considered as the best option when it comes to meeting unusual expenses like the renovation of your home, your child’s higher education or his or her marriage, taking vacations with your family, medical emergencies etc. These loans have affordable interest rates, short approval period and flexible tenures. The best thing about Personal Loans is that these loans are unsecured loans, which means no guarantor or collateral is required to avail this loan. So here We are mentioning Top Personal Loan Providers of 2018.
Some of the Popular Personal Loans in India
HDFC BANK PERSONAL LOAN
HDFC Bank offers personal loans at reasonable & competitive rates so that you can live your dreams and can spend more on lifestyle and necessities rather than on EMIs. With HDFC one can get personal loan disbursed within 48 hours. If a person is already an existing customer of HDFC Bank then he/she can avail special and additional offers / benefits too. Many times there are pre approved offers for personal loans for existing customers of HDFC.
- HDFC offers personal loans up to a maximum of INR 25 lakhs.
- HDFC Bank offers its personal loans at an interest rate of 14.75% to 20%
- Processing charge is 2.50% or a minimum of INR 1000 with a ceiling of INR 25,000
- Pre-payment is not permitted until 12 EMIs have been repaid.
ICICI BANK PERSONAL LOAN
ICICI is one of the largest private sector banks in India. You can avail personal loans from ICICI Bank to fulfil different personal requirements such as home renovation, vacations, wedding expenditures & even to buy a modern gadget. ICICI provides instant processing for personal loans with very easy and simple documentation process.
- ICICI offers attractive rates for personal loans which vary from 11.49% to 22%.
- The loan is disbursed within 72 hours.
- The processing charge for personal loan is 2.25% of your loan amount.
- ICICI provides flexible repayment period from 1 year to 5 years.
- Loan amount varies from a minimum of INR 50,000 to a maximum of INR 20 lakhs.
AXIS BANK PERSONAL LOAN
Axis Bank understands your need and hence launched a personal loan product to meet everyone’s specific requirements. Personal loan interest rates and charges of Axis Bank are very reasonable, which makes Axis Bank’s personal loan very affordable, especially for salaried employees. Moreover, Axis Bank allows prepayment of personal loans that too without any prepayment charges.
- The loan amount ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 15 lakhs for a salaried individual with a repayment period of 12-60 months at an affordable rate of interest.
- Axis Bank Personal Loan needs very simple & minimal documentation. The complete process is very quick and hassle-free.
- Axis Bank features quick approval & disbursal of the personal loan.
CAPITAL FIRST PERSONAL LOAN
Capital First is one of the best Non-Banking Financial Company to offer personal loans. Capital first has consistently grown year after year on the back of its affordable loans.
- Through Capital First one can avail a personal loan up to a maximum amount of INR 10 lakhs.
- It provides customers flexibility in repayment with tenure extending upto 60 months. Easy repayment through EMIs is available.
- Capital first offers personal loan at lowest interest rates as compared to many other big banks and NBFCs. CIBIL score of 700 is required to avail the loan.
- Capital first offers speedy loan approval, hassle-free personal loan processing.
Personal loans are the best instruments to meet your personal financial requirements and to overcome financial crunches. Personal Loans are unsecured loans and are ideal when you don’t have any collateral to provide against the loan amount. In most of the cases, personal loans are non taxable.